Tuesday, May 12, 2009




This is the flower garden that the kids and I created while Tony was at work on Mother's Day...What a better reminder of a wonderful Mother's Day. Something we can enjoy all summer...just hope they survive. Each kind of flowers hold special meaning to our family. Taylor loves geraniums, I LOVE gerbera daisys, momma's favorite are petunias and snapdragons, and my grandpa Dick was a pansy fan. They are all there! Sorry there are no pics of the work in progress...we were DIRTY and was afraid of even touching my camera.


We are doing a lot of fix-ups with the yard this spring, and I will post the finished product soon... I hope! :)




Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

That looks great! I'm so glad you and the kids were able to plant the garden together - what a fun project!