Saturday, April 25, 2009

Well, again, I am a few months behind on blogging. I will never be able to keep up.
Not a lot of new things are going on with us these days, just getting anxious for spring. Taylor is doing very well in school and is now a very active reader...she is reading chapter books! Gage is himself...with lots of energy, and a great gift for making people laugh. He is excited for his birthday next week. it is his golden birthday...4 on the 4th and he has opted for a night at the pool with cake rather than a family birthday party. I cant believe my baby is 4! It seems as though time is flying. I mourn my babies, but am looking forward to the fun and excitment that my "Big Kids" will bring.
Take care to all...

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

I know! I can hardly believe that Gage is going to be ripe old age of 4 - time flies! We can't wait to come visit at the hotel - fun, fun!